Technical Analyst - Tier 2 & 3 |
Who we are
Bulletproof is a premiere technology company founded in Atlantic Canada in 2000. Driven by innovative, empowered and creative teamwork, we build solutions that solve business challenges and deliver overall business improvement for our global clients. At Bulletproof, we are committed to our customers, our team and our communities.
Bulletproof’s practices include Security and Network Operations Centers, Security Assessment & Audit, Quality Assurance and Testing, Microsoft Consulting, Managed Services, Education and Product Fulfillment; working together to provide true end-to-end business solutions. Our Security Operations Center protects our clients 24 hours a day by providing extensive Infrastructure Services, including best-in-class technology offerings. Our commitment to our Microsoft Practice elevates productivity and collaboration capabilities, and our Learning Solutions allow us to enhance the knowledge and skill sets of all our clients.
We are growing! With the recent acquisition of Bulletproof by Gaming Laboratories International (GLI), our mandate to expand our capacity and market reach is aggressive. We are building the team to help us achieve those goals; in Atlantic Canada, across the Country, into the USA and Internationally. We have ambitious plans to leverage our depth of experience across our practices and we are building an ambitious team to achieve those goals together.
About the role
The position requires the flexibility to adapt in a fast-paced, changing environment and the ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner. This is a 7x24 operation with overnight, evening and weekend shifts. Some regional travel and time flexibility to accommodate client outages may be required occasionally. French/English bilingualism is required.
- Answer incoming calls for technical/customer service support.
- Respond to incoming e-mails concerning technical issues
- Deliver prompt and efficient first line technical/customer support and other related business functions in a professional manner
- Provide technical support of LAN, Desktop, and server devices
- Maintain enterprise Microsoft environments
- Create and manage tickets using service desk software
Qualifications and Experience
- A college certificate or diploma in information technology and/or have relevant experience and industry certification.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and other Microsoft Office programs is a requirement.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, exceptional telephone manners and a strong customer service orientation is required.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while handling multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Familiarity with ITIL processes is an asset.
SOUND LIKE A FIT FOR YOU?