Charlottetown, PE | Fredericton, NB | Halifax, NS | Moncton, NB | Montreal, QC | Ottawa, ON | Toronto, ON, Canada
*This role can be a work from home position for the right candidate*
Bulletproof Solutions is a premiere technology company founded in 2000. Driven by innovative, empowered and creative teamwork, we build solutions that solve business challenges and deliver overall business improvement for our global clients. At Bulletproof, we are committed to our customers, our team and our communities.
Bulletproof’s practices include Security and Managed IT Operations Centers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Integration, Consulting, Education and Product Fulfillment; working together to provide true end-to-end business solutions. Our Security Operations Center protects our clients 24 hours a day by providing extensive security services, including best-in-class technology offerings. Our commitment to our Microsoft Practice elevates security, compliance, productivity and collaboration capabilities, and our Learning Solutions allow us to enhance the knowledge and skill sets of all our clients.
Bulletproof is a Gold Microsoft Partner and a TWO TIME Microsoft Canada Modern Workplace IMPACT Award winner. We are passionate about helping our customers achieve more...securely.
We are growing. Since the acquisition of Bulletproof by Gaming Laboratories International (GLI), our mandate to expand our capacity and market reach is aggressive. We are building the team to help us achieve those goals, in Canada, in the USA and internationally. We have ambitious plans to leverage our depth of experience across our practices and we are building an ambitious team to achieve those goals together.
Interested? Read on to see if your experience is a fit.
Essential Functions (Duties & Responsibilities):
- Assist sales team with pre-sales questions and accompany them to meetings as a technical resource in order to drive sales from a technical viewpoint
- Possess a thorough knowledge of Bulletproof’s products and services
- Conduct pre-sales Webinars to potential customers and partners
- Conduct pre-Sales on-site visits to selected customers
- Design, attend & deliver product presentations during seminars, events & tradeshows
- Obtaining and maintaining certifications from various vendors as required for professional improvement as well as vendor partnerships
- Assist with the creation of Statements of Work, Sales Proposals and RFP responses
- Enter and track activities in our CRM system
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years hardware/software technical sales experience
- 5+ years experience working within the channel structure for vendors, distributors and resellers
- Project management experience would be considered an asset
- 3+ years of highly technical experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems and supporting Windows software
- Current Microsoft certifications
- Experience using, administering, architecting Cloud technologies – specifically, Azure, Office 365
- Experience architecting Microsoft cloud security products including Advanced Threat Protection products, Enterprise Mobility & Security, Azure Sentinel
- Background knowledge in IT security including concepts of security assessments, risk assessment, auditing, and governance
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint Online, Power Platform, and Azure Dev Ops.
- Experience with sizing, architecting, and deploying infrastructure solutions including servers, storage, virtualization platforms, network security and network switching platforms
- Strong team player
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Results focused
- Highly organized, adaptability, flexibility and the ability to do quality work under tight timelines
- Expert written and oral communication skills including the ability to communicate with all levels
- Strong presentation skills
- Local and domestic travel may be required for this position up to 10% to 15% of the time
- Must hold a valid Drivers’ License