Calgary, AB | Edmonton, AB | Fredericton, NB | Halifax, NS | Moncton, NB | Montreal, QC | Ottawa, ON | Toronto, ON | Vancouver, BC
Who We Are:
You understand that Microsoft is now the largest security company in the world and customers are experiencing a rapid transformation in the way that they secure their IT environments and identities in the cloud. You have decided to build a career around advanced knowledge of Microsoft technologies and are looking for a company that is as passionate about Microsoft as you are!
As Microsoft’s leading, Gold, national security and compliance partner with back to back recognition as Microsoft Partner of the Year for Modern Workplace Innovation (2019-2020), we are passionate about helping our customers achieve more securely.
Bulletproof is a premiere technology company founded in Atlantic Canada in 2000 with offices now across North America. Driven by innovative, empowered and creative teamwork, we build solutions that solve business challenges and deliver overall business improvement for our global clients. At Bulletproof, we are committed to our customers, our team and our communities.
Bulletproof’s practices include Managed Security Services (MSSP), Managed IT Operations services (MSP), Quality Assurance and Testing, IT Consulting, Cyber Security Consulting, Education and Product Fulfillment; working together to provide true end-to-end business solutions. Our Security Operations Center protects our clients 24 hours a day around the globe. Our commitment to our Microsoft Practice elevates security, productivity and collaboration capabilities, and our Learning Solutions allow us to enhance the knowledge and skill sets of all our clients.
We are growing. Our mandate to expand our capacity and market reach to solve problems for more customers is aggressive. We are building the team to help us achieve those goals; Canada wide, into the USA and Internationally. We have ambitious plans to leverage our depth of experience across our practices and we are building an ambitious team to be part of this journey.
Job Details/Essential Functions/Responsibilities:
- Assist sales team with pre-sales questions and accompany them to meetings as a technical resource in order to drive sales from a technical viewpoint
- Possess a thorough knowledge of Bulletproof’s products and services
- Conduct pre-sales Webinars to potential customers and partners
- Conduct pre-sales on-site visits and discovery sessions with selected customers
- Design, attend & deliver product presentations during seminars, events & tradeshows
- Obtaining and maintaining certifications from various vendors as required for professional improvement as well as vendor partnerships
- Assists with the creation of Statements of Work, Bill of Materials, Sales Proposals and RFP responses
Required Skills & Education:
- 5+ years hardware/software technical sales experience
- 5+ years experience working within the channel structure for vendors, distributors, and resellers
- 5+ years experience with sizing, architecting, and deploying infrastructure solutions including servers, storage, virtualization platforms, network security, wireless and network switching platforms
- 3+ years experience using, administering, architecting Cloud technologies – specifically Microsoft Azure, Office 365
- 5+ years Experience with designing Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery solutions
- Experience with sizing and architecting solutions involving HPE, Dell, Cisco, and Fortinet equipment would be an asset
- Strong team player
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Results focused
- Highly organized, adaptable, flexible, and the able to do quality work under tight timelines
- Expert written and oral communication skills including the ability to communicate with all levels
- Strong presentation skills
- Local and domestic travel may be required for this position up to 10% to 15% of the time
- Must hold a valid Drivers’ License