Senior Instructional Designer | Fredericton NB (Preferred)
Bulletproof Learning Services, a division of Bulletproof – a GLI Company, headquartered in Fredericton, NB, Canada, is seeking a Senior Instructional Designer.
Bulletproof Learning Services is a global provider of learner-oriented education solutions. With a staff of 30 full-time employees, we provide our clients consulting, design, development, and deployment services for learning solutions. We are seeking a candidate to join our team of Instructional Designers, Project Managers, Media, and Application Specialists.
As a member of our Instruction Design Team, you will work closely with our senior team of specialists, to design and develop learning solutions based on supplied subject matter. Your role will be to follow projects from kickoff to final sign-off. Working directly with clients and sub-contractors daily, you will ensure the quality of deliverables meet or exceed internal quality specifications and client demands.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree at a minimum with a preferred focus in Education or Instructional Design,
- Certificate in Adult Education would be a considered an asset,
- Masters Degree in Instructional Design/Adult Education would be considered an asset
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working as an Instructional Designer,
- Significant experience in the design of eLearning projects,
- A portfolio that illustrates an individual contribution to instructional practices of learning projects,
- Ability to interface directly (teleconference, in-person) with Learning Services clients and sub-contractors,
- Experience with mobile learning, micro-learning, game-based or scenario-based learning, software simulation, and other learning methodologies,
- Experience with needs analysis and curriculum development,
- Creative writing and grammar skills expertise,
- A proven record of working within a team and managing tight timelines, and
- Familiarity with common eLearning development environments and the ability to develop in them efficiently.
Proficiency in the following applications is an asset:
- Articulate Storyline 360
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Adobe Captivate
- Adobe Animate, Illustrator, Photoshop
It is preferred but not required that the successful candidate reside in Fredericton, NB, Canada.
Bulletproof has a strong culture of teamwork including finding a balance between work and life outside of work with an industry leading benefits program. Salary is based on experience.
SOUND LIKE A FIT FOR YOU?