Project Coordinator - Managed Services | Various Locations NB, PEI, NS
Who we are
Bulletproof is a global leader in IT with more than 150 employees across the Canada and the United States. Over the years, our team has conducted thousands of successful engagements—and we currently support over 50,000 users working out of 300+ offices worldwide.
It is an exciting time to join the Bulletproof team! As part of the GLI family of companies, Bulletproof provides it employees the opportunity to be part of a global company within an exciting industry. While Bulletproof services a wide range of industries, we have a deep knowledge of the gaming industry and how technology powers its processes. As a GLI company, we work in over 475 jurisdictions across the world to deliver IT services that enable better compliance, better performance, and a better experience for the player.
At Bulletproof we are committed to our customers, our team and our communities and look forward to you joining our team.
About the role
The Project Coordinator for Managed Services is responsible for providing overall management and execution of multiple project work streams and multiple vendors, ensuring all components integrate based on the established scope and objectives. This position is responsible for accomplishing department objectives by planning and administrating all project activities, addressing any issues or discrepancies, as needed.
- Overall project management of all phases of assigned project(s)
- Effectively manages the project scope by ensuring significant changes are documented and approved by business unit stakeholders
- Tracks project milestones and provides accurate and timely status reports to leadership
- Coordinates training for users within all applicable business units affected by the implementation of the project
- Defines and measures project key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Oversees the management of the schedule, budget and quality of the project
- Tracks and reports overall budget and schedule of work; reporting on all variances
- Works with appropriate Managers and/or vendors to develop remediation actions for variances or issues
- Acts as the primary contact point for the project, including efficient communication with external vendors or internal management or staff
- Creates and executes contractual statements of work for all vendors, identifying all project stage gates and acceptance criteria for each vendor
- Validates the effective use of resources, and manages team relationships
- Co-ordinates vendors and working groups engaged in project work
- Accountable for the oversight of the project management for each work stream
- Acts as a first-level escalation point for all project related issues that require escalation.
- Performs other duties as required
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a project manager
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence
- Strong ability to work independently or in a team setting
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Must have the ability to handle and organize multiple projects and deadlines
- Must demonstrate a high degree of attention to quality, details, and correctness
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Critical eye for detail
- Able to positively motivate team members and instill accountability for on-time, on-budget project delivery
- Critical Thinker
- Self motivated and ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and team members
- Demonstrate the ability to provide information and ideas in a clear, comprehensive, concise and organized manner
- Maintains excellent time management, task planning and prioritization skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field of study
- PMP or Prince2 Certification
- Must be able to travel up to 25%
SOUND LIKE A FIT FOR YOU?