Charlottetown, PE | Fredericton, NB | Halifax, NS | Moncton, NB
Who We Are:
Bulletproof is growing! With the recent acquisition of Bulletproof by Gaming Laboratories International (GLI), our mandate to expand our capacity and market reach is aggressive. We are building the team to help us achieve those goals; in Atlantic Canada, across the Country, into the USA and Internationally. We have ambitious plans to leverage our depth of experience across our practices and we are building an ambitious team to achieve those goals together.
Since Bulletproof began in 2000, we have expanded our services to be much more than an IT company. Bulletproof offers a comprehensive selection of advanced technologies and know-how and is steadfastly focused on solving business challenges for our global clients.
Each of the Bulletproof practices work together to provide true end to end business solutions. We bring together market-leading services for the delivery of quality management solutions, global regulatory intelligence, IT process improvement, enhanced due diligence, compliance management, internal audit, and risk management services.
The Project Coordinator, Managed Services is responsible for coordinating project activities in the Managed Services Practice. The Project Coordinator will be providing support by assisting with the planning of resources/projects, scheduling meetings, and creating reports. They will interface mostly with Bulletproof management but also with clients. This position requires a person who is able to multitask on multiple projects and who desires to raise the bar in terms of quality.
Essential Functions (Duties & Responsibilities):
This role will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Schedules and administers ongoing meetings
- Taking meeting minutes
- Setting up project codes and SharePoint sites
- Maintaining SharePoint sites and internal information repositories
- Developing, enhancing and organizing process assets (templates for schedules, agendas, budgets, checklists, etc.)
- Taking a proactive approach to improving our processes by researching ways to automate these processes
- Work with other stakeholders at Bulletproof to share leading practices, lessons learned, etc
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing with team members as well as internal management teams
- Tracking project hours and assigned resources
- Provides accurate and timely status reports to leadership
- Ensures accuracy and timeliness of all work performed
- Ability to meet critical deadlines
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Education and Other Credentials:
- 2 years’ experience in an IT project administrator or coordinator role
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Excel
- willingness to develop coordination skills, including obtaining CAPM or PRINCE2 certification
- Experience in a rapid paced, time sensitive, high quality environment
- Ability to effectively manage deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally with officials at all levels
- Must demonstrate a high degree of attention to quality, details and correctness
- Exhibit the acumen to represent a professional organization at all levels