Project Coordinator | Austin, Texas
Who we are
Bulletproof is a premiere technology company founded in Atlantic Canada in 2000. Driven by innovative, empowered and creative teamwork, we build solutions that solve business challenges and deliver overall business improvement for our global clients. At Bulletproof, we are committed to our customers, our team and our communities.
Bulletproof’s practices include Security and Network Operations Centers, Security Assessment & Audit, Quality Assurance and Testing, Microsoft Consulting, Managed Services, Education and Product Fulfillment; working together to provide true end-to-end business solutions. Our Security Operations Center protects our clients 24 hours a day by providing extensive Infrastructure Services, including best-in-class technology offerings. Our commitment to our Microsoft Practice elevates productivity and collaboration capabilities, and our Learning Solutions allow us to enhance the knowledge and skill sets of all our clients.
We are growing! With the recent acquisition of Bulletproof by Gaming Laboratories International (GLI), our mandate to expand our capacity and market reach is aggressive. We are building the team to help us achieve those goals; in Atlantic Canada, across the Country, into the USA and Internationally. We have ambitious plans to leverage our depth of experience across our practices and we are building an ambitious team to achieve those goals together.
About the role
The Projects Coordinator, Client Services is responsible for coordinating project and sales activities in the Client Services practice, while reporting into the Vice President of Business Development (or designate). The Project/Sales Coordinator will be providing support by assisting with the planning of resources/projects, scheduling meetings, and creating reports. They will interface mostly with Bulletproof management but also with clients. This position requires a person who is able to multitask on multiple projects and who desires to raise the bar in terms of quality.
- Schedules and administers ongoing meetings
- Manage legal compliance process
- Manage licensing process
- Assist with conference planning and sales presentations
- Input/manage salesforce data
- Input/manage salesforce data
- Developing, enhancing and organizing process assets (templates for schedules, agendas, budgets, checklists, etc.)
- Provides accurate and timely status reports to leadership
- Ensures accuracy and timeliness of all work performed
- Ability to meet critical deadlines
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Assist sales with scheduling onsite client meetings
- 2 years’ experience in a project or sales coordinator role
- Knowledge/experience with Hubspot an asset
- Knowledge/experience with Salesforce an asset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Excel
- Experience in a rapid paced, time sensitive, high quality environment
- Ability to effectively manage deadlines and be highly organized
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally with officials at all levels
- Must demonstrate a high degree of attention to quality, details and correctness
- Exhibit the acumen to represent a professional organization at all levels
SOUND LIKE A FIT FOR YOU?