Project Administrator | Moncton NB
Who we are
Through the course of our 18 years, Bulletproof’s goal has always remained the same: we strive to help businesses of every shape and size compete with the biggest players in the game by driving better security, better customer satisfaction, and better business growth through technology.
Today, 70,000+ users on 6 continents trust Bulletproof to secure their networks, data and people. Our 24x7 Service Desk also supports 50,000+ users and over 10,000 network devices in more than 300 client offices around the world. Bulletproof’s team is second-to-none and works with some of the most renowned technology partners in the world (Microsoft, Dell, Fortinet, etc.)
While Bulletproof services a wide range of industries, we have a deep knowledge of the gaming industry and how technology powers its processes. As a GLI company, we work in over 475 jurisdictions across the world to deliver IT services that enable better compliance, better performance, and a better experience for the player.
About the role
The Project Administrator, Solutions Delivery is responsible for coordinating project activities in the Solutions Delivery Business Practice, while reporting into the Vice President of Solutions Delivery (or designate). The Project Administrator will be providing support by assisting with the planning of resources/projects, scheduling meetings, and creating reports. They will interface mostly with Bulletproof management but also with clients. This position requires a person who is able to multitask on multiple projects and who desires to raise the bar in terms of quality.
This role will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Schedules and administers ongoing meetings
- Taking meeting minutes
- Setting up project codes and SharePoint sites
- Maintaining SharePoint sites and internal information repositories
- Developing, enhancing and organizing process assets (templates for schedules, agendas, budgets, checklists, etc.)
- Taking a proactive approach to improving our processes by researching ways to automate these processes
- Work with other Project Administrators at Bulletproof to share leading practices, lessons learned, etc
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing with team members as well as internal management teams
- Tracking project hours and assigned resources
- Provides accurate and timely status reports to leadership
- Ensures accuracy and timeliness of all work performed
- Ability to meet critical deadlines
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 2 years’ experience in an IT project administrator or coordinator role.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Excel
- Willingness to develop coordination skills, including obtaining CAPM or PRINCE2 certification
- Experience in a rapid paced, time sensitive, high quality environment.
- Ability to effectively manage deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally with officials at all levels.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of attention to quality, details and correctness.
- Exhibit the acumen to represent a professional organization at all levels.
- Lottery experience preferred but not required.
SOUND LIKE A FIT FOR YOU?