Microsoft Consultant, Halifax NS
Who we are
Bulletproof is a premiere technology company founded in Atlantic Canada in 2000. Driven by innovative, empowered and creative teamwork, we build solutions that solve business challenges and deliver overall business improvement for our global clients. At Bulletproof, we are committed to our customers, our team and our communities.
Bulletproof’s practices include Security and Network Operations Centers, Security Assessment & Audit, Quality Assurance and Testing, Microsoft Consulting, Managed Services, Education and Product Fulfillment; working together to provide true end-to-end business solutions. Our Security Operations Center protects our clients 24 hours a day by providing extensive Infrastructure Services, including best-in-class technology offerings. Our commitment to our Microsoft Practice elevates productivity and collaboration capabilities, and our Learning Solutions allow us to enhance the knowledge and skill sets of all our clients.
We are growing! With the recent acquisition of Bulletproof by Gaming Laboratories International (GLI), our mandate to expand our capacity and market reach is aggressive. We are building the team to help us achieve those goals; in Atlantic Canada, across the Country, into the USA and Internationally. We have ambitious plans to leverage our depth of experience across our practices and we are building an ambitious team to achieve those goals together.
Are you a recent grad? No problem, if you’re a good fit for the position, we’ll train you. Are you a senior developer and consultant with tons of experience? No problem, you can jump right in. Salary is commensurate with experience.
About the role
Bulletproof is looking for IT professionals to work on cutting edge Microsoft technologies in our Microsoft Consulting Practice and our Enterprise Content Management practice. Implementing modern Microsoft business solutions means leveraging existing Microsoft Azure cloud services and Office 365 apps, configuring information management and security tools, automating workflows with Azure/Office 365 apps, and developing custom applications using traditional programming tools like Visual Studio. You’ll be working in environments including, but not limited to: Azure cloud services, Office 365, SharePoint, and Microsoft Security and Compliance Center.
Essential Functions (Duties & Responsibilities):
- Interact with clients to gather requirements, give presentations/demonstrations, and conduct workshops
- Architect and develop solutions using a variety of Microsoft technologies to solve business problems
- Create documentation, including but not limited to: use cases, architecture diagrams, user guides, administrator guides, etc.
- Maintain and communicate a solid understanding of software development, software testing, and information management best practices, methodologies and terminology
- Develop and maintain a solid understanding of the following technologies:
- Visual Studio (C#, .NET, ASP.NET MVC, web services, Azure services, Office Add-ins, etc.)
- Microsoft Azure (Web Apps, Logic Apps, Functions, SQL as a Service, Storage, etc.)
- Office 365 (SharePoint, Teams, Flow PowerApps, etc.)
- Microsoft Security and Compliance Center
- Degree or certificate in Computer Science
- Programming experience using Visual Studio would be an asset
- Desire to learn cutting edge Microsoft technologies
- Ability to develop new applications and extend existing applications
- Desire to learn Information Management strategies and techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Critical eye for detail
- Critical Thinker
- Self motivated and ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and team members
- Demonstrate the ability to provide information and ideas in a clear, comprehensive, concise and organized manner
- Maintains excellent time management, task planning and prioritization skills
SOUND LIKE A FIT FOR YOU?