Calgary, AB, Canada ● Edmonton, AB, Canada ● Fredericton, NB, Canada ● Halifax, NS, Canada ● Montreal, QC, Canada ● Ottawa, ON, Canada ● Toronto, ON, Canada ● Vancouver, BC, Canada
Who We Are:
You understand that Microsoft is now the largest security company in the world and customers are all experiencing a rapid transformation in the way that they secure their IT environments and our identities in the cloud. You have decided to build a career around advanced knowledge of Microsoft technologies. You are looking for a company that is as passionate about Microsoft as you are!
As back to back nationally recognized Microsoft Partner of the Year for Modern Workplace Innovation (2019-2020) recipient, we are passionate about helping our customers achieve more securely.
Bulletproof is expanding our Microsoft 365 Compliance Expert Team. These roles at Bulletproof are leading our engagement with clients who are seeking to better protect their organizations and be compliant with emerging privacy and data protection compliance concerns.
Your interest lies in being the true expert and connecting and enabling clients through Bulletproof services and Microsoft technology to a better total solution to secure their organizational information while not compromising on productivity. You are outgoing, and you love meeting new people on a frequent basis.
In your role you will be responsible for performing business needs analysis, hands-on workshops, pilots and proof of concept engagements. You will be deployed on short term strategic consulting projects.
A primary activity for you every day will be evangelizing the Bulletproof vision for our prospective clients- Protect, Enable and Empower our clients to succeed.
Candidate experience and current knowledge will be an important deciding factor but if you have the customer service focus, drive and passion to be a Cloud Security Expert, we want to talk to you.
Job Details/Essential Functions/Responsibilities:
- Assist sales team with pre-sales questions and accompany them to meetings as a technical resource in order to drive sales from a technical viewpoint
- Possess a thorough knowledge of Bulletproof’s products and services
- Conduct pre-sales Webinars to potential customers and partners
- Conduct pre-sales on-site visits and discovery sessions with selected customers
- Design, attend & deliver product presentations during seminars, events & tradeshows
- Obtaining and maintaining certifications from various vendors as required for professional improvement as well as vendor partnerships
- Assists with the creation of Statements of Work, Bill of Materials, Sales Proposals and RFP responses
Required Skills & Education:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related technical discipline or a college certificate or diploma in information technology and/or have relevant experience and industry certification.
- Technical and expert level knowledge of Microsoft 365 Compliance, or Security & Compliance, including:
- Information Protection
- Information Governance
- Insider risk
- Maintain and communicate a solid understanding of information management best practices, methodologies, and terminology.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft O365, Azure, Windows, Clients, and Networking.
- Good working knowledge of Office 365 applications (SharePoint, Teams, Flow, PowerApps, etc.)
- Technical knowledge in one or more specialties below would be an advantage:
- Experience working with IM or EDRM systems desirable.
- Experience working as a technical specialist or consultant resource within midmarket and enterprise environments for complex upgrade/migration/deployment projects
- Excellent communication and customer relationship skills. Ability to adapt from business to technical communication voices according to the audience
- Teamwork and collaboration skills required to support and act as technical liaison to the sales team and prospective clients.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while maintaining a high level of quality and handling multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Certification Assets - Current Microsoft Cloud certification (Administrator or Expert Level), security designations, ITIL, and other standards-based certs.
- Valid Driver’s License and willingness to travel for field-based activity primarily performed at the client location, including workshops, field discovery, and sales support meetings.
- French language skills would be an advantage