Media Lead - Learning Services
Who we are
Bulletproof is a premiere technology company founded in Atlantic Canada in 2000. Driven by innovative, empowered and creative teamwork, we build solutions that solve business challenges and deliver overall business improvement for our global clients. At Bulletproof, we are committed to our customers, our team and our communities.
Bulletproof’s practices include Security and Network Operations Centers, Security Assessment & Audit, Quality Assurance and Testing, Microsoft Consulting, Managed Services, Education and Product Fulfillment; working together to provide true end-to-end business solutions. Our Security Operations Center protects our clients 24 hours a day by providing extensive Infrastructure Services, including best-in-class technology offerings. Our commitment to our Microsoft Practice elevates productivity and collaboration capabilities, and our Learning Solutions allow us to enhance the knowledge and skill sets of all our clients.
We are growing! Bulletproof's Learning Services division has enjoyed exponential growth and presently has a team of over 30 Full Time professionals. Our Learning Services team has the industry leaders in Instructional Design, Media Development, Application Developers, Solution Architects, QA Specialists, and Project Managers, as well as Learning Management System Administrators. Through our partnership with an International stock eLearning supplier - we resell a value added Library of eLearning content, however, most significant business focus is the full development of custom eLearning and consulting services.
Reporting to the Vice President – Learning Services, the Media Lead will assume leadership of the visual realization of the department’s learning products. We are looking for a creative, insightful visual designer who can take brand guidelines, text-based descriptions, and sometimes vague or obscure concepts and ideas and turn them into attractive, clear multimedia. These brilliant designs will win over clients and set standards for other graphic designers and media developers to follow. Do you have the creative spark to set the visual standard where little existed before? Yes? Then we want you!
This position can be located in any of a number of Bulletproof offices, or a home office for the right candidate.
- Design user interfaces and course layouts based on client brand standards and user experience considerations
- Work with instructional designers and solution architects to design unique learning assets
- Contribute to creative discussion on the design and development of new projects
- Develop visual concepts from discussions with clients and internal personnel
- Create course media, including simple and complex animations, simple and complex illustrations, and static, photo-based graphics
- Integrate course media into different course authoring tools
- Create mood boards and styles guides to instruct external media teams
- Fast prototype concepts using digital or paper illustrations to communicate ideas
- Review the media developed by internal team members and external teams, and provide critical feedback on a course by course basis
- Review the performance of external media teams to recommend improvements
Required Skills & Education
- 5+ years’ experience developing media for elearning
- Familiarity with course authoring tools (Storyline, Articulate Presenter, Rise, Captivate)
- Animation experience
- Illustration experience
- Familiarity with Photoshop, After Effects, Animate, etc.
- Familiarity with HTML5 or other coding languages an asset
SOUND LIKE A FIT FOR YOU?
*You will be re-directed to our parent Company, Gaming Laboratories International (GLI) to apply.