Lottery Quality Assurance and Testing | Moncton, NB
Who we are
Bulletproof is a global leader in IT with more than 150 employees across the Canada and the United States. Over the years, our team has conducted thousands of successful engagements—and we currently support over 50,000 users working out of 300+ offices worldwide.
It is an exciting time to join the Bulletproof team! As part of the GLI family of companies, Bulletproof provides it employees the opportunity to be part of a global company within an exciting industry. While Bulletproof services a wide range of industries, we have a deep knowledge of the gaming industry and how technology powers its processes. As a GLI company, we work in over 475 jurisdictions across the world to deliver IT services that enable better compliance, better performance, and a better experience for the player.
At Bulletproof we are committed to our customers, our team and our communities and look forward to you joining our team.
Based in the Moncton, NB office, the Software Quality Assurance & Testing team is looking for QA Managers. The Software Quality Assurance & Testing team is involved with multiple types of test efforts, including large lottery system replacement projects down to small lottery system upgrade and maintenance projects. As a result, the Software Quality Assurance & Testing team may be deployed to work at a client or software vendor location during the test phase of a project. The Bulletproof Solutions Delivery team mainly works with lottery and gaming clients across North America and in Europe.
- Identify and document test cases and business scenarios
- Develop and document traceability matrix(ces)
- Perform test planning, analysis and design activities as required
- Identify and prepare test data
- Execute testing cycle activities as defined in the project test plan
- Identify, log and follow-up on all defects documented
- Communicate progress of testing activities to the QA Test Lead
- Participate in test retrospective reviews
- Update and maintain team training and knowledge transfer assets
- Train, mentor and coach junior test team members and provide performance feedback
- Maintain and communicate a solid understanding of software testing best practices, methodologies and terminology
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science and/or Business or
- 2-year diploma in IT and/or Business with equivalent IT experience
- ISTQB Certification Preferred
- Must hold a valid Canadian passport and be eligible to apply for a US work visa
- Lottery and gaming experience considered an asset
- Demonstrable experience with project and client management for complex Quality Assurance & Testing projects
- Minimum 6+ yrs. working in Software Testing, Quality Assurance
- 5+ yrs. working with a Test Case & Defect Management system
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Critical eye for detail
- Critical Thinker
- Self motivated and ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and team members
- Demonstrate the ability to provide information and ideas in a clear, comprehensive, concise and organized manner
- Maintains excellent time management, task planning and prioritization skills
- Must be able to travel up to 50%
- Must hold a Valid Canadian Passport and be eligible to apply for a US Work Visa
Sound like a fit for you?