Junior Proposal Writer | Moncton, NB
Bulletproof is a premiere technology company founded in Atlantic Canada in 2000. Driven by innovative, empowered and creative teamwork, we build solutions that solve business challenges and deliver overall business improvement for our global clients. At Bulletproof, we are committed to our customers, our team and our communities.
Bulletproof’s practices include Security and Network Operations Centers, Security Assessment & Audit, Quality Assurance and Testing, Microsoft Consulting, Managed Services, Education and Product Fulfillment; working together to provide true end-to-end business solutions. Our Security Operations Center protects our clients 24 hours a day by providing extensive Infrastructure Services, including best-in-class technology offerings. Our commitment to our Microsoft Practice elevates productivity and collaboration capabilities, and our Learning Solutions allow us to enhance the knowledge and skill sets of all our clients.
We are growing! With the recent acquisition of Bulletproof by Gaming Laboratories International (GLI), our mandate to expand our capacity and market reach is aggressive. We are building the team to help us achieve those goals; in Atlantic Canada, across the Country, into the USA and Internationally. We have ambitious plans to leverage our depth of experience across our practices and we are building an ambitious team to achieve those goals together.
Bulletproof is seeking a junior proposal writer to join our Sales and Marketing team. As a junior proposal writer, you’ll be responsible for supporting the Senior Proposal Writer in organizing, developing and delivering competitive, strategic responses to Request for Proposals (RFPs) and Statements of Work (SOW). Through written narrative and creative document design, our proposal writers help tell our story and position our company’s capabilities and strengths to clients worldwide.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is interested in the sales and marketing side of the IT industry and wants to learn about corporate, sales, and competitive strategy. Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who is extremely organized, is a wiz at Microsoft Word, and has a passion for writing – with a keen ability to put pen to paper and build a compelling story.
Essential Functions (Duties & Responsibilities):
- Help build RFP/SOW response templates in Microsoft Word.
- Work with the Senior Proposal Writer and the RFP/SOW response teams determine proposal content.
- Research industry information to develop competitive RFP/SOW responses.
- Proofread written content for spelling, punctuation, grammar and clarity.
- Work with team members to ensure attractive, precise and professional final proposal results.
- Build response schedules and coordinate meetings among the proposal response team.
- Ensure proposals are prepared and completed according to RFP/SOW instructions and assist with packaging/shipping.
- Maintain proposal library and reporting (i.e., electronic filing of documents, tagging, etc.)
Required Education and Other Credentials:
- Relevant post-secondary education or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, time sensitive, high quality environment
- Attention to detail and positive work ethic
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- Strong English language skills (written/oral) / Bilingual considered an asset
- Understanding of IT industry (computers, networks, security) considered an asset