Information Management Professional Halifax NB | Moncton NB
Who we are
Information Management Consultant/Microsoft Security and Compliance Consultant.
Bulletproof is a premiere technology company founded in Atlantic Canada in 2000. Driven by innovative, empowered and creative teamwork, we build solutions that solve business challenges and deliver overall business improvement for our global clients. At Bulletproof, we are committed to our customers, our team and our communities
Bulletproof’s practices include Security and Network Operations Centers, Security Assessment & Audit, Quality Assurance and Testing, Microsoft Consulting, Managed Services, Education and Product Fulfillment; working together to provide true end-to-end business solutions. Our Security Operations Center protects our clients 24 hours a day by providing extensive Infrastructure Services, including best-in-class technology offerings. Our commitment to our Microsoft Practice elevates productivity and collaboration capabilities, and our Learning Solutions allow us to enhance the knowledge and skill sets of all our clients.
We are growing! With the recent acquisition of Bulletproof by Gaming Laboratories International (GLI), our mandate to expand our capacity and market reach is aggressive. We are building the team to help us achieve those goals; in Atlantic Canada, across the Country, into the USA and Internationally. We have ambitious plans to leverage our depth of experience across our practices and we are building an ambitious team to achieve those goals together.
Bulletproof is looking for information management and information technology professionals to work in our Information Modernization Practice. The role combines working with our clients to provide advice and expertise in support of their information management programs, along with implementing modern business solutions leveraging Microsoft cloud services. We provide training and mentorship to good candidates with an interest and the right attitude, although some education, training, or experience is desirable.
- Interact with clients to gather requirements, give presentations/demonstrations, and conduct workshops
- Architect and develop solutions using a variety of Microsoft technologies to solve business problems
- Create documentation, including but not limited to: use cases, architecture diagrams, user guides, administrator guides, etc.
- Maintain and communicate a solid understanding of information management best practices, methodologies and terminology
- Maintain relevant certifications in information management and/or Microsoft Office 365
- Develop and maintain a solid understanding of the following technologies:
- Office 365 (SharePoint, Teams, Flow, PowerApps, etc.)
- Microsoft Security and Compliance Center
- Degree or certificate in Computer Science, Information Science, or similar discipline
- Basic understanding of Information Management and/or Enterprise Content Management practices
- Experience working with Microsoft collaborative technologies such as SharePoint desirable
- Experience working with IM or EDRM systems desirable
- French language skills would be an advantage
- Desire to learn about and specialize in Information Management strategies and techniques
- Desire to learn cutting edge Microsoft technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Critical eye for detail
- Critical Thinker
- Self-motivated and ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and team members
- Demonstrate the ability to provide information and ideas in a clear, comprehensive, concise and organized manner
- Maintain excellent time management, task planning and prioritization skills
Sound like a fit for you?