Human Resources Administrator -
Who we are
Bulletproof is a premiere technology company founded in Atlantic Canada in 2000. Driven by innovative, empowered and creative teamwork, we build solutions that solve business challenges and deliver overall business improvement for our global clients. At Bulletproof, we are committed to our customers, our team and our communities.
Bulletproof’s practices include Security and Network Operations Centers, Security Assessment & Audit, Quality Assurance and Testing, Microsoft Consulting, Managed Services, Education and Product Fulfillment; working together to provide true end-to-end business solutions. Our Security Operations Center protects our clients 24 hours a day by providing extensive Infrastructure Services, including best-in-class technology offerings. Our commitment to our Microsoft Practice elevates productivity and collaboration capabilities, and our Learning Solutions allow us to enhance the knowledge and skill sets of all our clients.
We are growing! With the recent acquisition of Bulletproof by Gaming Laboratories International (GLI), our mandate to expand our capacity and market reach is aggressive. We are building the team to help us achieve those goals; in Atlantic Canada, across the Country, into the USA and Internationally. We have ambitious plans to leverage our depth of experience across our practices and we are building an ambitious team to achieve those goals together.
The Human Resources Administrator works on a wide variety of Human Resources (HR) related projects including, benefits administration, employee relations, onboarding, and policy review and implementation. In addition, the HR Administrator assists with the full cycle recruitment process.
- Manage a wide variety of HR Projects
- Assist with sourcing, interviewing and hiring candidates to fill job vacancies
- Participate in recruitment fairs
- Develop new and review existing HR policies
- Provides employee assistance for all benefits administration
- Assist employees with company policy questions
- Assist with employee inquiries on all leave of absence and related correspondence
- Assist with employee social activities
- May serve as back-up to payroll, as needed
- Performs other duties as required
- Degree in Human Resources or a related discipline
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in Human Resources is required
- Certification, formal training, education or demonstrated competency may be evaluated and considered in lieu of the experience requirements
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to deliver excellence in terms of work quality and service
- Extremely organized in coordinating, planning and supporting HR functions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is required
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to work effectively with all levels of staff
SOUND LIKE A FIT FOR YOU?