Executive Administrative Assistant| Austin, Texas| USA
Who we are
Bulletproof is a premiere technology company founded in Atlantic Canada in 2000. Driven by innovative, empowered and creative teamwork, we build solutions that solve business challenges and deliver overall business improvement for our global clients. At Bulletproof, we are committed to our customers, our team and our communities.
Bulletproof’s practices include Security and Network Operations Centers, Security Assessment & Audit, Quality Assurance and Testing, Microsoft Consulting, Managed Services, Education and Product Fulfillment; working together to provide true end-to-end business solutions. Our Security Operations Center protects our clients 24 hours a day by providing extensive Infrastructure Services, including best-in-class technology offerings. Our commitment to our Microsoft Practice elevates productivity and collaboration capabilities, and our Learning Solutions allow us to enhance the knowledge and skill sets of all our clients.
We are growing! With the recent acquisition of Bulletproof by Gaming Laboratories International (GLI), our mandate to expand our capacity and market reach is aggressive. We are building the team to help us achieve those goals; in Atlantic Canada, across the Country, into the USA and Internationally. We have ambitious plans to leverage our depth of experience across our practices and we are building an ambitious team to achieve those goals together.
About the role
The Executive Assistant must enjoy working both independently and with a team in an environment that is mission-driven and results oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times while handling a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Essential Functions (Duties & Responsibilities):
- Manages professional and personal duties, tasks, and relationships
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the VP, including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential, arranging complex and detailed travel plans and agendas, and compiling documents for travel-related meetings
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the VP’s schedule is followed
- Communicates directly and on behalf of the VP on matters related to VP’s projects and initiatives
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the VP, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature
- Handles all matters with extreme discretion and confidentiality
- Coordinates meetings, including but not limited to sending meeting invitations, ordering meals, and taking/disseminating meeting minutes
- Runs and distributes accurate reports by required deadlines
- Develops and maintains an understanding of the company’s Client Services processes and a detailed knowledge of the business
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information
- Completes scanning, filing, data entry, and faxing, as necessary
- Performs special projects, as required
- Performs other related duties, as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent required; certification, formal training, experience, or demonstrated competency in a technical discipline may be evaluated and considered in lieu of the educational requirement(s)
- College degree preferred, but not required
- A minimum of 7 or more years of previous Executive Assistant experience required, including experience supporting C-level Executive(s)
- High attention to detail and ability to follow directions is a must
- Must be able to effectively and efficiently prioritize and multitask
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and adapt to a fast paced environment where priorities shift and deadlines are tight
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills is a must
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft 365/Office Suite, Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook
- CRM or Sales Force experience a plus
- Demonstrated professionalism in written and verbal communication, including the ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality is required
- Demonstrated experience in exercising sound professional judgment in resolution of conflicts and problem solving is required
- Must have excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and on a team with minimal supervision
- Must be able to interact with both internal and external clients in a professional manner
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
SOUND LIKE A FIT FOR YOU?