Bulletproof is a premiere technology company founded in 2000. Driven by innovative, empowered and creative teamwork, we build solutions that solve business challenges and deliver overall business improvement for our global clients. At Bulletproof, we are committed to our customers, our team and our communities.
Bulletproof’s practices include Security and Managed IT Operations Centers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Integration, Consulting, Education and Product Fulfillment; working together to provide true end-to-end business solutions. Our Security Operations Center protects our clients 24 hours a day by providing extensive security services, including best-in-class technology offerings. Our commitment to our Microsoft Practice elevates security, compliance, productivity and collaboration capabilities, and our Learning Solutions allow us to enhance the knowledge and skill sets of all our clients.
Bulletproof is a Gold Microsoft Partner and a TWO TIME Microsoft Canada Modern Workplace IMPACT Award winner. We are passionate about helping our customers achieve more securely. We are growing. Since the acquisition of Bulletproof by Gaming Laboratories International (GLI), our mandate to expand our capacity and market reach is aggressive. We are building the team to help us achieve those goals, in Canada, in the USA and internationally. We have ambitious plans to leverage our depth of experience across our practices and we are building an ambitious team to achieve those goals together. Interested? Read on to see if your experience is a fit.
Bulletproof is seeking a Senior SharePoint/Microsoft 365 Consultant to work on cutting edge Microsoft cloud technologies in our Information Modernization practice. Implementing modern Microsoft business solutions means leveraging existing Microsoft 365 Applications such as SharePoint, Teams, and OneDrive, configuring compliance and security tools, and building apps/workflows/reports with the Power Platform. You will be working in environments including, but not limited to Microsoft 365, Microsoft Power Platform, and SharePoint. Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Desire to learn cutting edge Microsoft technologies.
- Ability to lead a team of consultants and manage projects independently.
- Experience developing junior consultants.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Critical eye for detail.
- Critical thinker.
- Self-motivated and ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to provide information and ideas in a clear, comprehensive, concise, and organized manner.
- Maintains excellent time management, task planning and prioritization skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and document an appropriate SharePoint solution based on the defined information architecture, and functional and non-functional requirements of the clients.
- Provide technical expertise regarding the unique features and constraints of SharePoint.
- Work closely with developers, business analysts and enterprise architects to understand and master the details of a business and technology strategy.
- Participate in application development and design architecture and identify content types and file structures.
- Develop apps/workflows/reports with the Power Platform.
- Work with SharePoint Online and Microsoft 365 APIs.
- Integrate SharePoint with other products.
- Participate in business development initiatives and assist with pre-sales activities for the Information Modernization group.
- Provide best practice recommendations relating to SharePoint deployments and usage along with strategic direction for content management solutions.
Education / Experience:
- Completion of an undergrad degree in Computer Science or a recognized equivalent.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft 365, SharePoint Online, and supporting technologies.
- Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Office desktop applications
- Microsoft Power Platform
- SharePoint Server design concepts
- Strong SharePoint implementation/migration experience.
- A minimum of 5 years SharePoint experience.
- Experience in information architecture and knowledge management solutions.
- Understanding of the physical and logical server architectures for SharePoint.
- French language an advantage.
- Microsoft Compliance experience an advantage.
SharePoint knowledge should include proven strength in architectural design, management and troubleshooting with a focus on planning, deploying, and supporting multiple enterprise SharePoint implementations.