Calgary, AB, Canada ● Edmonton, AB, Canada ● Vancouver, BC, Canada
Who We Are:
Bulletproof is a premiere technology company founded in 2000. Driven by innovative, empowered and creative teamwork, we build solutions that solve business challenges and deliver overall business improvement for our global clients. At Bulletproof, we are committed to our customers, our team and our communities.
Bulletproof’s practices include Security and Managed IT Operations Centers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Microsoft Consulting, Security Consulting, Learning Services and Product Fulfillment; working together to provide true end-to-end business solutions. Our Security Operations Center protects our clients 24 hours a day by providing extensive security services, including best-in-class technology offerings.
Our commitment to our Microsoft Practice elevates security, compliance, productivity and collaboration capabilities, and our Learning Solutions allow us to enhance the knowledge and skill sets of all our clients.
Bulletproof is a Gold Microsoft Partner and back to back nationally recognized Microsoft Partner of the Year for Modern Workplace Innovation (2019-2020) recipient. We are passionate about helping our customers achieve more...securely.
We are growing. Since the acquisition of Bulletproof by Gaming Laboratories International (GLI), our mandate to expand our capacity and market reach is aggressive. We are building the team to help us achieve those goals, in Canada, in the USA and internationally. We have ambitious plans to leverage our depth of experience across our practices and we are building an ambitious team to achieve those goals together.
Interested? Read on to see if your experience is a fit.
About the Role:
The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for driving profitable growth across each of our Bulletproof practices. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, a reputation for integrity and accountability, direct sales experience, and knowledge of the industry. If you have the drive to work independently and the ability to identify, qualify, and secure new business opportunities, we want to hear from you.
About the Role:
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline through consistent prospecting activies
- Use a measurable and repeatable sales process to move prospects through the sales cycle
- Continuously analyze key metrics and objectively review opportunities to improve forecast accuracy
- Leverage sales and marketing resources to effectively tailor your communications to drive engagement
- Think strategically and become a trusted advisor by offering insights that encourage prospects to consider new solutions
- Use a consultative selling approach to align business challenges with creative solutions that drive positive business outcomes
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts, funnel hygiene, and target updates to meet sales objectives
- Commit to continual training and development in areas of sales process & methodology, product & industry knowledge, and people skills
- All other duties assigned
Required Skills & Education:
- Microsoft Certifications and experience selling Microsoft products would be ideal.
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing, Technology, Computer Science or related field of study, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Proven success in business development and driving ongoing revenue results.
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic sales environment.
- Knowledge of IT service and/or Security service sales would be an asset.
- Knowledge of CRM solutions ie. Salesforce
- Bilingual in French and English is an asset
- A disciplined sales professional with the ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- A self-motivated, tenacious salesperson who eagerly pursues opportunities to build a funnel.
- Bilingual interpersonal skills and strong focus on growing revenue and achieving targets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong focus on growing revenue and achieving targets.
- Well-developed lead generation, negotiation and closing skills that produce results.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with a systematic approach to problems solving.
- Ability to think strategically and align prospect business challenges/opportunities to solution options.
- Strong active listening skills that uncover business opportunities and buying motives.
- Local and domestic travel may be required for this position up to 10% to 15% of the time.
- Must hold a valid Drivers’ License