Location - US
Who We Are:
Bulletproof, a GLI Company, is a premiere technology solutions and managed service company founded in Atlantic Canada in 2000. At Bulletproof, we are committed to our customers, our team and our communities.
Driven by innovative and empowered teamwork, we partner with top technology brands to deliver an extensive range of IT solutions that solve business challenges and empower our global clients to use technology more effectively and securely. Bulletproof is a Gold Microsoft Partner and a TWO TIME Microsoft Canada Modern Workplace IMPACT Award winner.
We are growing! Our mandate to expand our capacity and market reach is aggressive. We are building the team to help us achieve those goals; in Canada, in the USA and Internationally. We have ambitious plans to leverage our depth of experience across our practices.
Bulletproof’s practices include Security and Network Operations Centers, program and project management, Cyber security services, Quality Assurance and Testing, Consulting, Education and Product Fulfillment; working together to provide true end-to-end business solutions.
Our Security Operations Center protects our clients 24 hours a day by providing extensive Infrastructure Services, including best-in-class technology offerings. Our commitment to our Microsoft Practice elevates productivity and collaboration capabilities, and our Learning Solutions allow us to enhance the knowledge and skill sets of all our clients.
Interested? Read on to see if your experience is a fit.
Reporting to the VP of Business Development, the Account Executive will be responsible for building solid, long term relationships with customers and partners, and to drive profitable growth for Bulletproof to our lottery customers.
We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, a reputation for integrity and accountability, direct sales experience and knowledge of the industry.
This position will be focused primarily on the sales of Bulletproofs services and solutions, and is not a product sales role. If you have the drive to work independently and the ability to identify, qualify, and secure new business opportunities, we want you.
- This is a sales hunter “position” and preference will be given to those that can demonstrate the ability to be a positive contributor -- selling services soon after onboarding.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your customers.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Forecast and track key account metrics including account and territory planning.
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure customers achieve marketplace goals.
- Keep current on product features, advantages, benefits and selling points for effective communication.
- Understanding of the IT channel (Manufactures, Distributors, Resellers and End-users)
- Additional consideration will be given to candidates with existing relationships within the IT channel and within the lottery and gaming space.
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing, Technology, Computer Science or related field of study, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 5+years of full sales cycle experience, in the lottery and gaming industry.
- Knowledge working with CRM.
- Proven success in developing and managing partner relationships and driving ongoing revenue results.
- Extensive Strategy Development, Partnership Management or Business Development experience.
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic sales environment.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with respect to technical, contractual and financial negotiations.
Core Attributes and Characteristics:
- Strong team player.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Results focused.
- Highly organized, adaptability, flexibility and the ability to do quality work under tight timelines.
- Expert written and oral communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Local, domestic and international travel may be required for this position.
At Bulletproof we are committed to our customers, our team and our communities and look forward to you joining our team.