Location - Nova Scotia
Who We Are:
Headquartered in Atlantic Canada with offices across the United States and around the world, Bulletproof has two decades in the security business, protecting its clients’ privacy and data. The company’s footprint now includes users on six continents trusting Bulletproof to secure their identities, networks, data, and devices.
Driven by innovative, empowered and creative teamwork, we build solutions that solve business challenges and deliver overall business improvement for our global clients. At Bulletproof, we are committed to our customers, our team and our communities. Bulletproof's practices include Security and Network Operations Centers, Security Assessment & Audit, Quality Assurance and Testing, Microsoft Consulting, Managed Services, Education and Product Fulfillment; working together to provide true end-to-end business solutions.
Named Security Microsoft Partner of the Year globally in 2021 and Partner of the Year | Modern Workplace by Microsoft Canada in 2019 and 2020, Bulletproof is proud to be a long-standing Microsoft Gold Partner with twelve gold competencies, a member of the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association (MISA), and holder of the Microsoft Threat Protection Advanced Specialization.
We have ambitious plans to leverage our depth of experience across our practices and we are building an ambitious team to achieve those goals together.
About the Role:
Reporting to the VP Sales, as the Account Executive for our Canadian SMB sales team, you will be responsible for driving profitable growth across each of our Bulletproof practices within the SMB segment (< 300 users). We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, a reputation for integrity and accountability, direct sales experience and knowledge of the industry. If you have the drive to work independently and the ability to identify, qualify, and secure new business opportunities, we want to hear from you.
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline through consistent prospecting activities.
- Use a measurable and repeatable sales process to move prospects through the sales cycle.
- Continuously analyze key metrics and objectively review opportunities to improve forecast accuracy.
- Leverage sales and marketing resources to effectively tailor your communications to drive engagement.
- Think strategically and become a trusted advisor by offering insights that encourage prospects to consider new solutions.
- Use a consultative selling approach to align business challenges with creative solutions that drive positive business outcomes.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts, funnel hygiene, and target updates to meet sales objectives.
- Commit to continual training and development in areas of sales process & methodology, product & industry knowledge, and people skills.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Microsoft Certifications and experience selling Microsoft products would be ideal.
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing, Technology, Computer Science or related field of study, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 5+years of experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Proven success in business development and driving ongoing revenue results.
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic sales environment.
- Knowledge of IT service and/or Security service sales would be an asset.
- Knowledge of CRM solutions ie. Salesforce/Microsoft Dynamics.
- Bilingual in French and English is an asset.
Core Attributes and Characteristics:
- A disciplined sales professional with the ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- A self-motivated, tenacious salesperson who eagerly pursues opportunities to build a sales funnel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong focus on growing revenue and achieving targets.
- Well-developed lead generation, negotiation and closing skills that produce results.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with a systematic approach to problems solving.
- Ability to think strategically and align prospect business challenges/opportunities to solution options.
- Strong active listening skills that uncover business opportunities and buying motives.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Bulletproof is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Bulletproof is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.