Location: Halifax or Remote Location
Who we are
Named 2019 and 2020 Partner of the Year | Modern Workplace by Microsoft Canada, Bulletproof is proud to be a Microsoft Gold Partner with twelve gold competencies. And, nobody knows security like we do. Bulletproof has more than two decades in the IT and cyber security business, protecting clients’ privacy and data on six continents.
Bulletproof is headquartered in Fredericton, NB where the company got its start nearly two decades ago. Today, our geographic footprint has expanded across Canada as well as the USA, UK, and Europe.
Bulletproof’s Marketing & Communications team crafts, builds and executes integrated marketing and demand generation strategies, plans & programs to drive and support the company’s strategic growth objectives. We also play a lead role in building the Bulletproof brand and advancing the Bulletproof narrative through clear, consistent, and timely communications to multiple audiences.
About the role
As an intermediate-senior Digital Marketing Strategist, you will be responsible for bringing B2B marketing and demand generation strategies to life; attracting, converting, and nurturing prospects through their journey to confidently choose Bulletproof. You will be our resident account-based and digital marketing expert and work closely with marketing teammates, Microsoft partner marketing colleagues and agency partners to produce stellar results.
The ideal candidate for this role will have well-rounded digital know-how, terrific writing and editing abilities, and 3+ years of relevant experience. You have a foundational grasp of digital concepts like SEO, paid search, digital advertising, and content marketing. You’ve worked on digital platforms to execute campaigns, including marketing automation tools and Google products such as Analytics, Ads, Tag Manager, and Search Console.
You have a love of learning and are naturally curious with a willingness to experiment, iterate, learn and do better next time. You enjoy working hands-on, are driven by data and use it effectively to optimize campaign performance. You can juggle numerous project deadlines and thrive in a high-performance, collaborative environment.
• Mobilize the execution of B2B digital marketing strategies and campaigns, including account-based marketing (ABM), ensuring that goals are met
• Contribute hands-on; executing a variety of digital tactics
• Write and edit compelling marketing content
• Review other marketing team members’ work, providing constructive feedback
• Work closely with marketing team mates on cross-functional initiatives while paying attention to the smallest of details
Ideally, you have:
• Experience in B2B marketing— top marks for experience in account-based marketing (ABM)
• Have used (and ideally are certified on one or more) marketing automation platforms HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, Terminus, Demandbase, etc.
• Have used a CMS to manage a website or blog
• Have managed Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns and/or are Google Ads Certified
• Have used Google Analytics to create reports and inform marketing decisions, and/or are Google Analytics Certified
• Have experience using tools such as Google Tag Manager to measure digital performance
• Blog, podcast, tweet, or post to LinkedIn regularly
Candidates are encouraged to include work samples (links or documents) and/or your online portfolio with your application.
Deadline to apply is March 1st, 2021.