Fredericton, NB, Canada ● Halifax, NS, Canada ● Moncton, NB, Canada
Who We Are:
Bulletproof Solutions ULC. is a premiere technology company founded in 2000. Driven by innovative, empowered and creative teamwork, we build solutions that solve business challenges and deliver overall business improvement for our global clients. At Bulletproof, we are committed to our customers, our team and our communities.
Bulletproof’s practices include Security and Managed IT Operations Centers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Integration, Consulting, Education and Product Fulfillment; working together to provide true end-to-end business solutions. Our Security Operations Center protects our clients 24 hours a day by providing extensive security services, including best-in-class technology offerings. Our commitment to our Microsoft Practice elevates security, compliance, productivity and collaboration capabilities, and our Learning Solutions allow us to enhance the knowledge and skill sets of all our clients.
Bulletproof is a Gold Microsoft Partner and a TWO TIME Microsoft Canada Modern Workplace IMPACT Award winner. We are passionate about helping our customers achieve more securely. We are growing. Since the acquisition of Bulletproof by Gaming Laboratories International (GLI), our mandate to expand our capacity and market reach is aggressive. We are building the team to help us achieve those goals, in Canada, in the USA and internationally. We have ambitious plans to leverage our depth of experience across our practices and we are building an ambitious team to achieve those goals together. Interested? Read on to see if your experience is a fit.
Job Details/Essential Functions/Responsibilities:
The Customer Success Manager will Work closely with Sales, Service Delivery and Our Clients, Customer Success Managers ensure that Bulletproof solutions are meeting customer expectations and continue to solve customer challenges as their business priorities change.
Collaborate with Sales and Service Delivery to plan and organize customer success strategies.
- Partner with Sales & Service Delivery to develop a plan for ensuring Bulletproof is a valued and significant partner; identifying multi-level stakeholders, challenges Bulletproof is solving for the Client, success metrics, milestones, potential areas for growth and potential areas for risk
- Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for service management, change management and ongoing success as the client’s business goals and challenges evolve
- Orchestrate / quarterback client experiences - throughout the customer’s lifecycle - with various cross-functional teams across Bulletproof (Sales, Solutions Specialists, Project Managers, Success Coaches, Technical Analysts) to support our customers ever evolving needs
- Monitor product adoption and engagement; mining opportunities for deeper engagement as well as identifying any risks to the client's stated business goals
- Collaborate closely with team members to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities
Drive retention by demonstrating client successes and value received throughout customer lifecycle
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals
- Engage with customer executives and other influential stakeholders to identify, define, track and measure the overall impact of our aligned solutions to their organization.
- Ensure business outcomes are being achieved and value (ROI) is created and consistently communicated throughout customer lifecycle Provide an exceptional level of service that elevates customer satisfaction & turns clients into advocates
- Maximize customer satisfaction by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, quarterly health checks and annual strategic business reviews
- Escalate critical customer issues and ensure escalation ownership with internal resources
- Proactively review accounts to identify opportunities to enhance customer experience
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
Drive retention by demonstrating client successes and value received throughout customer lifecycle:
- Understand the client's business needs and goals
- Demonstrate advanced insights and understanding of customer’s business/industry
- Provide strategic consultation on best practices
- Advocate on behalf of the client internally
- Function as the Voice of the Customer and provide internal feedback on how Bulletproof can continually improve our processes, services and value for our customers.
Our ideal candidate has strong customer management and business consultancy skills and is passionate about proactively engaging with their customers to drive value and build trust. You are an exemplary customer relationship professional who is technically savvy and an incredible communicator. You are able to adeptly navigate challenges and create value through both tactical and strategic alignment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Communications, IT or other related degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in sales, customer success, service delivery or account management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products (O365, Azure and Active Directory) would be an asset.
- Knowledge of networking and backup storage technologies would be an asset.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict to foster productive long-term partnerships
- Ability to think strategically and align client business pain points to solution options.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with a systematic approach to problems solving
- Delivers amazing results through cross team collaboration
- Excellent, time management, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with demonstrated record of acquiring knowledge above and beyond assigned tasks
- History of being a compassionate problem solver with excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and a strong passion for user experience and customer success!
- 50% -60 % travel will be required and will depend on location base.