Who We Are:
Headquartered in Atlantic Canada with offices across the United States and around the world, Bulletproof has two decades in the security business, protecting its clients’ privacy and data. The company’s footprint now includes users on six continents trusting Bulletproof to secure their identities, networks, data, and devices.
Driven by innovative, empowered and creative teamwork, we build solutions that solve business challenges and deliver overall business improvement for our global clients. At Bulletproof, we are committed to our customers, our team, and our communities. Bulletproof's practices include Security and Network Operations Centers, Security Assessment & Audit, Quality Assurance, and Testing, Microsoft Consulting, Managed Services and Product Fulfillment; working together to provide true end-to-end business solutions.
Bulletproof is a Gold Microsoft Partner, a TWO TIME Microsoft Canada Modern Workplace IMPACT Award winner, and crowned the 2021 Microsoft Global Security Partner of the Year. We are passionate about helping our customers achieve more securely.
We are growing! Our commitment to expand our capacity and market reach is aggressive. We are growing our team in Boston to help us achieve those goals We have ambitious plans to leverage our depth of experience across our various customer focused services.
About the Role:
You are a Senior Account Executive who enjoys winning the sale through relationship building and creative solutions.
As the Sr. Account Executive, you will be responsible for building solid, long term relationships with customers and partners, and to drive profitable growth for Bulletproof . You will be responsible for driving profitable growth across each of our Bulletproof practices within the SMB segment around New England, with a strong focus in the greater Boston area.
We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, a reputation for integrity and accountability, direct sales experience and knowledge of the industry. You have the drive to work independently and the ability to identify, qualify, and secure new business opportunities.
This is a sales “hunter” position and preference will be given to those that can demonstrate the ability to be a positive contributor selling services soon after onboarding. This role will be focused on new customer acquisition through traditional prospecting, networking initiatives and referrals.
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline through consistent prospecting activities.
- Use a measurable and repeatable sales process to move prospects through the sales cycle.
- Continuously analyze key metrics and objectively review opportunities to improve forecast accuracy.
- Leverage sales and marketing resources to effectively tailor your communications to drive engagement.
- Think strategically and become a trusted advisor by offering insights that encourage prospects to consider new solutions.
- Use a consultative selling approach to align business challenges with creative solutions that drive positive business outcomes.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts, funnel hygiene, and target updates to meet sales objectives.
- Commit to continual training and development in areas of sales process & methodology, product & industry knowledge, and people skills.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Microsoft Certifications and experience selling Microsoft products would be ideal.
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing, Technology, Computer Science or related field of study, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 5+years of experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Experience with a Managed IT Services Provider would be considered a strong asset.
- Proven success in business development and driving ongoing revenue results.
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic sales environment.
- Knowledge of IT service and/or Security service sales would be an asset.
- Knowledge of CRM solutions ie. Microsoft Dynamics/Salesforce.
Core Attributes and Characteristics:
- A disciplined sales professional with the ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- A self-motivated, tenacious salesperson who eagerly pursues opportunities to build a sales funnel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong focus on growing revenue and achieving targets.
- Well-developed lead generation, negotiation, and closing skills that produce results.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with a systematic approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to think strategically and align prospect business challenges/opportunities to solution options.
- Strong active listening skills that uncover business opportunities and buying motives.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Bulletproof is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Bulletproof is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.