You understand that Microsoft is now the largest security company in the world and customers are all experiencing a rapid transformation in the way that they secure their IT environments and our identities in the cloud. You have decided to build a career around advanced knowledge of Microsoft technologies. You are looking for a company that is as passionate about Microsoft as you are!
As back to back nationally recognized Microsoft Partner of the Year for Modern Workplace Innovation (2019-2020) winner, we are passionate about helping our customers achieve more securely.
Bulletproof is expanding our Cloud Security Expert Team. These roles at Bulletproof are leading our engagement with clients who are seeking to better protect their organizations and be compliant with emerging privacy and data protection compliance concerns.
Your interest lies in being the true expert and connecting and enabling clients through Bulletproof services and Microsoft technology to a better total solution to secure their organization while not compromising on productivity. You are outgoing, and you love meeting new people on a frequent basis.
In your role you will be responsible for performing business needs analysis, hands-on workshops, pilots and proof of concept engagements. You will be deployed on short term strategic consulting projects.
A primary activity for you every day will be evangelizing the Bulletproof vision for our prospective clients- Protect, Enable and Empower our clients to succeed.
Candidate experience and current knowledge will be an important deciding factor but if you have the customer service focus, drive and passion to be a Cloud Security Expert, we want to talk to you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support Bulletproof and Microsoft field reps as we discover client needs and how best to support their requirements.
- Perform technical architecture reviews and develop road maps to bring our clients on a journey from current state to end state.
- Evaluates interrelationships between applications and systems, identifying how proposed changes may affect other systems, applications and processes.
- Develop quality design documents, scope documents, and other key deliverables.
- Work with the Project managers and clients to develop initial project workplans, define prerequisites and identify critical path activities.
- Lead or participate as a key team member in important projects that are deemed strategic in the client’s roadmap.
- Mentor and coach other technical resources (SME’s) within the company regarding your key knowledge area.
- Stay on top of the game by performing industry and technical research on innovation emerging from Microsoft and our other solution partners.
- Being open to other duties and activities as assigned or deemed critical by Bulletproof. As team members of Bulletproof we don’t take a narrow view of our scope or expertise, we strive to be more.
Required Education & Other Superpowers:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related technical discipline or a college certificate or diploma in information technology and/or have relevant experience and industry certification.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft O365, Azure, Windows, Clients, and Networking.
- Technical and expert level knowledge in one or more specialties below are an asset that differentiates you from other candidates:
Microsoft Advanced Security Stack (Azure Identity Protection, Azure ATP, Azure MFA, Microsoft Cloud App Security, O365 ATP, Defender ATP, Azure Sentinel)
Microsoft InTune, Teams, Windows 10, Microsoft Azure IaaS/PaaS services.
Microsoft Information Protection solutions (WIP, AIP, labelling, classification, & DLP).
- Information Governance (Compliance communication, insider risk, eDiscovery, audits, and PAM).
- Traditional On-premises Technologies (Exchange Server, Active Directory, SQL Server, Windows Server).
- Network & Wireless Solutions based on Fortinet and Cisco products in particular.
- Virtualization solutions (VMWare, Hyper-V).
- EndPoint Security Solutions, SIEM or SOAR platforms and solutions such as Microsoft Sentinel.
- Experience working as a technical specialist or consultant resource within midmarket and enterprise environments for complex upgrade/migration/deployment projects.
- Excellent communication and customer relationship skills. Ability to adapt from business to technical communication voices according to the audience.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills required to support and act as technical liaison to the sales team and prospective clients.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while maintaining a high level of quality and handling multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Certification Assets- Current Microsoft Cloud certification (Administrator or Expert Level), Certifications in CISCO and Fortinet, security designations, ITIL, and other standards based certs.
- Valid Driver’s License and willingness to travel for field-based activity primarily performed at the client location, including workshops, field discovery, and sales support meetings.
SOUND LIKE AN IDEAL ROLE FOR YOU?