Business Development Representative | Halifax NS
Who we are
Bulletproof is a premiere technology company founded in Atlantic Canada in 2000. Driven by innovative, empowered and creative teamwork, we build solutions that solve business challenges and deliver overall business improvement for our global clients. At Bulletproof, we are committed to our customers, our team and our communities.
Bulletproof’s practices include Security and Network Operations Centers, Security Assessment & Audit, Quality Assurance and Testing, Microsoft Consulting, Managed Services, Education and Product Fulfillment; working together to provide true end-to-end business solutions. Our Security Operations Center protects our clients 24 hours a day by providing extensive Infrastructure Services, including best-in-class technology offerings. Our commitment to our Microsoft Practice elevates productivity and collaboration capabilities, and our Learning Solutions allow us to enhance the knowledge and skill sets of all our clients.
We are growing! With the recent acquisition of Bulletproof by Gaming Laboratories International (GLI), our mandate to expand our capacity and market reach is aggressive. We are building the team to help us achieve those goals; in Atlantic Canada, across the Country, into the USA and Internationally. We have ambitious plans to leverage our depth of experience across our practices and we are building an ambitious team to achieve those goals together.
About the role
Our Business Development team supports the growth of our business by generating new, quality business opportunities. Primarily by phone and email our Business Development Reps develop relationships with new, prospective customers. The Business Development Rep is responsible for identifying target accounts, uncovering their business pain, and securing meetings with the Bulletproof Account Execs for further discussions. Ideally, you have previous business to business experience in the IT space, in either an inside or field sales environment.
Responsibilities:• Cold calling using a consultative sales approach
• Identify and research target accounts and decision makers
• Provide support to Account Execs and develop strategic territory plans
• Uncover the prospects pain, identify a remedy, learn about budget, decision makers and timeframe
• Follow up on passed opportunities and update our CRM
• Drive attendance to events and webcasts and follow up with those who attend/register
• Create a healthy nurture pipeline by maintaining relationships with prospects that are interested in our solutions but do not currently meet the qualification criteria
• Meet activity and opportunity quotas
Qualifications:• Goal oriented and self motivated
• Works well independently and can also collaborate well within a team
• Ability to establish credibility among colleagues
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Objection handling skills are essential in this role
• Experience in the Information Technology space is an asset
SOUND LIKE A FIT FOR YOU?