Business Development Representative | Halifax NS
Who we are
Through the course of our 18 years, Bulletproof’s goal has always remained the same: we strive to help businesses of every shape and size compete with the biggest players in the game by driving better security, better customer satisfaction, and better business growth through technology.
Today, 70,000+ users on 6 continents trust Bulletproof to secure their networks, data and people. Our 24x7 Service Desk also supports 50,000+ users and over 10,000 network devices in more than 300 client offices around the world. Bulletproof’s team is second-to-none and works with some of the most renowned technology partners in the world (Microsoft, Dell, Fortinet, etc.)
While Bulletproof services a wide range of industries, we have a deep knowledge of the gaming industry and how technology powers its processes. As a GLI company, we work in over 475 jurisdictions across the world to deliver IT services that enable better compliance, better performance, and a better experience for the player.
About the role
Our Business Development team supports the growth of our business by generating new, quality business opportunities. Primarily by phone and email our Business Development Reps develop relationships with new, prospective customers. The Business Development Rep is responsible for identifying target accounts, uncovering their business pain, and securing meetings with the Bulletproof Account Execs for further discussions. Ideally, you have previous business to business experience in the IT space, in either an inside or field sales environment.
- Cold calling using a consultative sales approach
- Identify and research target accounts and decision makers
- Provide support to Account Execs and develop strategic territory plans
- Uncover the prospects pain, identify a remedy, learn about budget, decision makers and time-frame
- Follow up on passed opportunities and update our CRM
- Drive attendance to events and webcasts and follow up with those who attend/register
- Create a healthy nurture pipeline by maintaining relationships with prospects that are interested in our solutions but do not currently meet the qualification criteria
- Meet activity and opportunity quotas
- Goal oriented and self motivated
- Works well independently and can also collaborate well within a team
- Ability to establish credibility among colleagues
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Objection handling skills are essential in this role
- Experience in the Information Technology space is an asset
We need a passionate Business Development Representative