Bilingual Technical Support Analyst | Moncton NB
Who we are
Through the course of our 18 years, Bulletproof’s goal has always remained the same: we strive to help businesses of every shape and size compete with the biggest players in the game by driving better security, better customer satisfaction, and better business growth through technology.
Today, 70,000+ users on 6 continents trust Bulletproof to secure their networks, data and people. Our 24x7 Service Desk also supports 50,000+ users and over 10,000 network devices in more than 300 client offices around the world. Bulletproof’s team is second-to-none and works with some of the most renowned technology partners in the world (Microsoft, Dell, Fortinet, etc.)
While Bulletproof services a wide range of industries, we have a deep knowledge of the gaming industry and how technology powers its processes. As a GLI company, we work in over 475 jurisdictions across the world to deliver IT services that enable better compliance, better performance, and a better experience for the player.
About the role
The Bilingual Technical Support Analyst is responsible for ensuring professional first level IT support is delivered to all clients site offices who are Bulletproof ‘s existing client base. This position serves as the first point of contact for all technical inquiries. This position will be responsible to trouble shooting incidents/problems and transferring incidents/problems Subject Matter Experts (SME). The position requires the flexibility to adapt in a fast-paced, changing environment and the ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner. This is a 7x24 operation with overnight, evening and weekend shifts. Some regional travel and time flexibility to accommodate client outages may be required occasionally. This is a Junior technical position and is responsible updating all calls in the service desk incident management system.
Essential Functions (Duties & Responsibilities):
- Answer incoming calls for technical/customer service support.
- Respond to incoming e-mails concerning technical issues
- Deliver prompt and efficient first line technical/customer support and other related business functions in a professional manner
- Provide technical support of WAN/LAN, desktop, network and server devices
- Maintain enterprise Microsoft environments
- Create and manage tickets using service desk software
- This position will require after business hours on-call
- A college certificate or diploma in information technology and/or have relevant experience and industry certification.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and other Microsoft Office programs is a requirement.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, exceptional telephone manners and a strong customer service orientation is required.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while handling multiple tasks and changing priorities
- French/English bilingualism is required.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while handling multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Familiarity with ITIL processes is an asset.
- Incident Management
- Change Management
- Experience in a hosting environment is an asset.
- Familiarity in CISCO, SolarWinds, Microsoft and Fortinet would be definite assets.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Must possess relevant technical skills/certifications in the systems or area specified by management
- Ability to update ticketing systems using professional correspondence
- Must have the ability to communicate, both orally and written, with other members of the team and external parties
- Must have the ability to handle and organize multiple incidents/changes and deadlines
- Must demonstrate a high degree of attention to quality, details, and correctness
- Service Desk Analysts must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a related position in absence of college certificate or diploma
SOUND LIKE A FIT FOR YOU?