Intermediate Accountant | Fredericton NB
Who we are
Bulletproof is a premiere technology company founded in Atlantic Canada in 2000.
Our Security Operations Center protects our clients 24-hours a day by providing extensive Infrastructure Services including implementations and best-in-class technology offerings. Our commitment to our Microsoft Practice elevates productivity and collaboration capabilities, and our Learning Solutions allow us to enhance the knowledge and skill sets of all our clients.
Bulletproof is focused on solving business challenges for our global clients. As a team, we build solutions with an eye on overall business improvements. Bulletproofs’ practices of Security and Network Operations centers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Integration, Consulting, Education, and Product Fulfillment work together to provide true end to end business solutions.
At Bulletproof we are committed to our customers, our team and our community.
About the role
We are currently seeking an Intermediate Accountant for a permanent, full time opportunity in our Fredericton, NB office. Reporting to the Director of Finance, the successful candidate will be responsible for clerical and accounting functions, and covering day-to-day financial aspects of the organization. If you are dependable, detail oriented and thrive in a fast-paced, team environment, we are interested in hearing from you.
- Invoice matching, coding and entering
- Vendor and client communications
- Accounts receivable, accounts payable- full cycle processing
- Inventory/product tracking and reconciliations
- Expense tracking
- Verify, reconcile and analyze accounts
- Participate in various month/year end accounting activities
- Investigate accounting discrepancies and other accounting issues
- Accounting projects as required
- Bi-weekly payroll for staff size of 170+
- Project based accounting- Project setup, etc
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- 3-5 years’ progressive accounting experience
- Post-secondary education at the College/University level
- Strong understanding of general accounting processes
- Independent with excellent multi-tasking skills
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Prior experience with Microsoft Dynamics an asset
- Experience with Ceridian Dayforce for payroll processing
- Experience in accounting for a project based organization
- Strong team player
SOUND LIKE A FIT FOR YOU?