Account Executive | US - Remote but preference to those based out of Atlanta, GA, Charlotte, NC or Philadelphia, PA
Who we are
Through the course of our 18 years, Bulletproof’s goal has always remained the same: we strive to help businesses of every shape and size compete with the biggest players in the game by driving better security, better customer satisfaction, and better business growth through technology.
Today, 70,000+ users on 6 continents trust Bulletproof to secure their networks, data and people. Our 24x7 Service Desk also supports 50,000+ users and over 10,000 network devices in more than 300 client offices around the world. Bulletproof’s team is second-to-none and works with some of the most renowned technology partners in the world (Microsoft, Dell, Fortinet, etc.)
While Bulletproof services a wide range of industries, we have a deep knowledge of the gaming industry and how technology powers its processes. As a GLI company, we work in over 475 jurisdictions across the world to deliver IT services that enable better compliance, better performance, and a better experience for the player.
About the role
- Reporting to the VP Sales Operations, the Account Executive will be responsible for building solid, long term relationships with customers and partners, and to drive profitable growth for Bulletproof Solutions. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, a reputation for integrity and accountability, direct sales experience and knowledge of the industry. This position will be focused primarily on the sales of Bulletproofs services and solutions, and is not a product sales role. If you have the drive to work independently and the ability to identify, qualify, and secure new business opportunities, we want you.
- This is a sales hunter “position” and preference will be given to those that can demonstrate the ability to be a positive contributor selling services soon after onboarding.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your customers.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Forecast and track key account metrics including account and territory planning
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure customers achieve marketplace goals.
- Keep current on product features, advantages, benefits and selling points for effective communication.
- Strong understanding of the IT channel (Manufactures, Distributors, Resellers and End-users)
- Additional consideration will be given to candidates with existing relationships within the IT channel
- All other duties as assigned
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing, Technology, Computer Science or related field of study, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 5+years of full sales cycle experience, ideally selling software or technology services.
- Knowledge working with Sales Force is an asset
- Proven success in developing and managing partner relationships and driving ongoing revenue results.
- Extensive Strategy Development, Partnership Management or Business Development experience.
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic sales environment.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with respect to technical, contractual and financial negotiations.
Core Attributes/ Characteristics
- Strong team player
- Strong negotiation skills
- Results focused
- Highly organized, adaptability, flexibility and the ability to do quality work under tight timelines
- Expert written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Local, domestic and international travel may be required for this position up to 75% of the time
- Must hold a valid US passport and Drivers’ License
SOUND LIKE A FIT FOR YOU?